Friday, October 26, 2012

Bring it all to the Table... the altar, Words of my Heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


Then to the place the LORD your God will choose as a dwelling for his Name—there you are to bring everything I command you: your burnt offerings and sacrifices, your tithes and special gifts, and all the choice possessions 
you have vowed to the LORD.
Deuteronomy 12:7

Are you living your life bringing it all before Him?  Your tithes, your gifts, your serving... all the choice possession you have because of Him?

For this artist that is paint paint paint, and some more paint, then some canvas and a palette knife.  Every painting that comes from my heart is begun with a prayer to release all my worries before working and to allow His spirit to work through me on this composition. If I do not clear my mind, too much 'stuff' gets in the way before I can create. 

How can we live with so much stuff in our way?

Are you giving as you need to be giving to live the way you need to be living?

Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist, Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace