Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Live with Joy, Words of my Heart by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Live with Joy

Sometimes you simply have to write things down to accept them.
Seeing it written on paper makes everything seem more official. I think that is why my Dad always had us making lists.

Write it down...

I LIVE IN JOY.

You have the ability to do this. You do not have to wait for something or someone to change... YOU CHANGE.  You live in joy.  Choose to be joyful right now as you read this.

Now that you have written the words down... read it out loud. Read it again.

I live in Joy.  Are you smiling yet?

Just speaking it out begins to lift your smile and your mood. Give the joy to others today. The more you give out, the more joy you will have inside of you.
Feel the joy of God, share the joy of God.

Choose to live in Joy.

Words of my heart, Laurie

"Be Glad in the Lord and Rejoice." Psalm 32:11

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace