Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"I wanna piece"... Words of my heart from a Texas Artist Laurie Pace

"I wanna piece..."

Seems like that is the norm now.. give me... I want some. 
What we do not grasp is the more we stock up on the pieces the less peace we truly have.


When you see rain falling outside the window with the roll of thunder in the distance, you begin to realize there is more than just you and your world. There is a connection with Him. The rain cleans the air and saturates the ground; it provides water for animals and our lakes and for us.  Each single drop of that rain has a purpose.


God's spirit is at work... balancing out nature, feeding the needs of our environment.  It provides a sense of comfort and completion and that gentle rain will bring a peace to your heart.


Time to walk away from all of it and realign your thoughts to conversations with Him. Let go of all the pieces. That is the only way to His peace and a peace of soul and mind for you. 


Words of my heart, Laurie

"Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in all ways. The Lord be with all of you." 2 Thessalonians 3:16

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace