Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Whiter than Snow... Words of my Heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, 
and I will be whiter than snow.  Psalm 51:7


In the beginning in Genesis, God said, "Let there be light,".  He infused it into creation. In John the first chapter it says, "All things were made by Him, in Him was life, and the life was the light of men."  Jesus is the light of the world.  His birth brought God's light before men on their earthly level.  Jesus would live purely in our world, and although he would expose sin, he was never contaminated by it. 

His light reaches to each of us... and we only need turn from the darkness in repentance to face God's light before us.  God will sustain us and the light of His truth will destroy the dark of sin.  

Create in me a pure heart, O God,
    and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 
Do not cast me from your presence
    or take your Holy Spirit from me.
12 
Restore to me the joy of your salvation
    and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
 Psalm 57:10-12


Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist, Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace