Saturday, June 9, 2012

Path of Life, Words of my Heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

When Morgan was a junior in high school we talked about paths in life. Talk was more like Sesame Street though, thinking about choices and what comes with those choices.   We always have a choice of direction in what we do. God allows that.


I have observed that when we are so busy in our own world, we no longer can hear Him speaking to us and we often take the wrong path. He has one for us... we just need to get 'ourselves' out of the way to find it.


Here is to your journey this day my friends... may it be filled with joy on His path specially chosen for you.


Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace




You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.  Psalm 16:11

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace