Saturday, June 2, 2012

He Makes No Mistakes. Praise from my heart by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace


I was reading in the 18th chapter of Psalms when the verses I included at the bottom struck a chord of familiarity as well as comfort.  I think perhaps this was something from a past message I heard that took root in my heart.


Googling it I came across this poem from another blog. The writer did not know where it came from.  Further investigation found a young man that put it to music. I hope you enjoy both the poem and the youtube song. Evidently from comments on Youtube the song was written by a man when his wife died. 




My Father's way may twist and turn;
My heart may throb and ache;
But in my soul, I'm glad I know
He maketh no mistake.

My cherished plans may go astray
My hope may fade away/
But still I'll trust my Lord to lead
For He doth know the way.

Tho' night be dark and it may seem
That day will never break;
I'll pin my faith, my all in Him
He maketh no mistake.

There's so much now I cannot see,
My eyesight's far to dim.
But come what may, I'll simply trust
And leave it all with Him.

For by and by the mist wil lift
And plain it all He'll make
Thro' all the way , tho' dark to me
He made not one mistake.





And from His book ... with praise from my heart, Laurie




As for God, his way is perfect: 
    The Lord’s word is flawless; 
    he shields all who take refuge in him.
31 For who is God besides the Lord
    And who is the Rock except our God?
32 It is God who arms me with strength 
    and keeps my way secure. 
33 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; 
    he causes me to stand on the heights. 
34 He trains my hands for battle; 
    my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
35 You make your saving help my shield,
    and your right hand sustains me;
    your help has made me great.
36 You provide a broad path for my feet,
    so that my ankles do not give way. Psalm 18:30-36

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace