Sunday, March 17, 2013

Please Tell that is not you laughing God... Words of my heart by Texas artist Laurie Justus Pace

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Psalm 23:1-3


So much change in our household and I continue to lean on the Lord and my dear husband. Was knocked off my feet the past few days with low potassium and magnesium levels causing many things, the worse is my heart arrhythmia returning. 

I felt so helpless and despaired quite a bit yesterday as Terry braved through his third day of packing and me not helping.  When I am like this only resting and drinking lots of carrot juice or coconut water helps and upping my supplements of Potassium and Magnesium.  Actually God helps the most.  He always KNOWS right where my mind is. He always knows I need to slow down and stop controlling things. He always knows what is best and all the things I am in despair about will work their way out. 

So as we continue preparing for the move I do believe we are all on the same page... no more moves.  Please tell me that is not you laughing God....

Words of my Heart, Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace