Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ready to Bloom? Words of my Heart by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace


When does 'life'  begin? When do we come 'alive' and an active part of
His working plan?

I believe you can be old and still be like this bud.... ready to burst into bloom.  
I believe that we can be a rose bush and grow thickly and never put out a bud to bloom until late in life.

Everyday we seek His counsel and go about our lives and many of us never begin to bloom in life. We are so busy growing and putting vines out in every direction never stopping to bloom. 

We all have what we need to bloom.



Psalm 119:32

I run in the path of your commands,
    for you have broadened my understanding.


Words of my Heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace