Saturday, July 7, 2012

He is our light, salvation and our stronghold in our lives, Words of my heart, by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Our grandchildren seem to hold us in higher esteem than our children did at the same age.  I love grandchildren. You can love them and spoil them and even lovingly share your opinions and they still love you. In so many ways we are the stronghold in their little lives as they grow. Parents seem to be in such a major growth area in careers and the busy world that they live in daily and they have less time for their children then I did when mine were young. Times change.


The one unchanging Joy in our lives is the Lord is our light, our salvation and the stronghold in our lives.  We need not be afraid.





























The Lord is my light and my salvation — whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life -  of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1




Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace